The Ratnik Flo-Vane is the most
efficient way to remove moisture from compressed air for optimal snowmaking
Click here to view recent Flo-Vane installations.
- Proven to be 4 to 5 times more effective than centrifugal separators
in field tests.
- Guaranteed to remove 99.9% of all entrained liquid particles
8 microns and larger from the air stream when operating between
10% and 110% of the design flow rate. Wide range of flow rates
yields a performance range not found in other designs.
- An extremely low pressure drop is achieved through the design
of the vane element.
- Design operating pressure of 200 PSIG.
- Design operating temperature of 0° to 250° F.
- Hydrostatically tested at 260 PSI.
- Vane element provides superior performance and durability compared
to wire mesh and cyclone elements. The relatively wide spacing
of vanes compared to wire mesh makes the unit much less subject
to fouling and clogging.
- Vane element is constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel, and
exterior vessel is constructed of carbon steel for maximum strength
and efficiency. Exterior vessel is fully finished with industrial
epoxy paint, ready for installation.
- All welding is performed in accordance with the latest revision
of the ASME Code Section VIII, Div. I. Units are provided with
an ASME "U" stamp.
- CRN registration is standard for Canadian customers.
- Custom flange sizes and flow capacities available.
- Available in a wide range of standard
sizes. Call Ratnik at (585) 924-9111
for more details.
- Click to view Ratnik's Flo-Vane Moisture Separator customer list.